Love each other  

RSS

Shadowdog
(@shadowdog)
04/01/2018 12:51 pm  

I see NK is calling for a love in between everyone who has an opinion on the wye.As i am always up for a bit of love it would be a nice gesture by NK if he handed back to WSA the name WUF stole together with a open apology for doing so.That would be a good start for harmony me thinks.

ReplyQuote
peter@chiltonscomputers.co.uk
(@peterchiltonscomputers-co-uk)
Member Admin
04/01/2018 1:19 pm  

what a good idea SD. 

He does state that he will only listen to people on that specific forum, of course he has spent many years trying to remove any dissenting voices from that forum ..... he loves to be in control.

In my opinion it comes down to trust, as it often does in any 'loving' relationship. So would you trust SMS?

Maybe it needs a river board kind of arrangement who can meet on level terms? We dont want SMS in charge do we?

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
04/01/2018 3:13 pm  

im all for everyone on the river pulling together, I guess Mr Marsh-Smith would want to see him and WUF leading this group or maybe as one of the main architects of this disjointed, sanctimonious and patronising approach, he would prefer to stand down?

ReplyQuote
Shadowdog
(@shadowdog)
04/01/2018 6:42 pm  

Trying to remove others with an opinion that differs on that forum ?? Well he didn’t have to try very hard , members with a different opinion were soon removed never to be heard again. Now NK is calling on all anglers to unite provided they cant have a say on his wye thread. There is a saying leopards don’t change their spots.

ReplyQuote
Geoff Maynard
(@geoff-maynard)
05/01/2018 7:55 pm  

How far can I throw him was my first thought.

But here he is now trying to suggest that a united front is his idea - it isn't but it's still a good idea.

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
07/01/2018 6:58 pm  

you could throw him a lot further if we all showed a united front and excluded him? 

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
07/01/2018 7:33 pm  

So Mr Marsh Smith claims that the removal of the partially blocking weir over 100 miles upriver at Pant Mawr made the difference on the upper river and its all down to WUF, or can I say him personally? He provides no raw data such as the EAW electrofishing  data he just makes a statement and expects everyone to accept it as fact.

He fails to consider that if more fish ascended this weir post 2004 it may just have been that there were a few more fish. This would be borne out by the EF figures for the Bidno's in the chart attached. No weir here but they were claimed to be acidified but again no actual facts were ever disclosed. Additionally the fry and parr numbers on the un acidified and unaffected by this weir site at Dernol, figures attached and of course on the similarly unaffected by acid or this particular weir on the Marteg.

Maybe the only thing that has helped the river is the removal of the nets and C&R? It seems unlikely that its down to this weir at Pant Mawr.

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
08/01/2018 9:49 am  

If anyone wants the EF results for just the Bidno's find attached

ReplyQuote
Shadowdog
(@shadowdog)
15/01/2018 10:22 am  
Posted by: Geoff Maynard

But here he is now trying to suggest that a united front is his idea - it isn't but it's still a good idea.

Geoff i see NK hasn’t answered your question regarding rules re: your bit my bit. How dare you ask such difficult questions, Bann him???

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
17/01/2018 10:37 am  
Posted by: Geoff Maynard

Of course its a good idea but for him I suggest its only a good idea if he is in charge

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©[2017]wye salmon association

Forgot your details?